sexta-feira, 16 de junho de 2006

O banco e eu, uma relação cantada por Alanis Morissette

Bent For You
You're unsure and you're not ready so that must mean I want you
You're unavailable and disinterested and to you I look for comfort

A million times in a million ways I will try to change you
A million months and a million days I'll try to somehow convince you

I have waited for you and adjusted for you and I'm done
I have deferred to you and enabled you and I'm done
...
Several times in several ways I'll try to squeeze love* from you
Several hours and several ways I'll feast on scraps thrown from you

I have bent for you and I've deprived for you and I'm done
I have depressed for you and contorted for you and I'm done
I have stifled for you and I've compromised for you and I'm done
I have silenced for you and sacrificed for you and I'm done

It won't be long before I am reclaimed
It won't take long and I'll be on path again
It won't be easy for us to disengage
I'm at the end of self deprivation stage
...
A million times and a million ways I've tried to alter to match you

*love, money, sympathy, pity. Sério, qualquer coisa...

O banco que não faz o que você quer nem em troca de favores sexuais prestados a um funcionário.
Também conhecido como o banco que faz você atualizar um cadastro já atualizado.

Acho que uns 70% dos assaltos ao banco não devem ser assaltos de verdade. É só gente como eu tentando pegar o dinheiro a que tem direito.

0 se importando com isso:

Postar um comentário